I finally got around to trying this Slow Cooker Crack Chicken recipe. My neighbor told me about this crack chicken, though she makes hers in her instant pot.
This recipe is a creation by Shelly from the website Cookies and Cups; you can see her recipe here. I am so glad I gave this recipe a try the flavors go so good together and go great over white rice which helps take away a bit of the saltiness.
- 4 green onions sliced
- 1 pkt ranch dressing mix
- 1 8 oz block cream cheese
- 2 lbs chicken breasts
- 1/2-3/4 cup cooked crumbled bacon depending on how much you like bacon
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Number One. In crockpot add your chicken, sprinkle with ranch and then place cream cheese on top.
- Number Two. Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours.
- Number Three. Remove lid and shred chicken and stirring in the cream cheese.
- Number Four. Add your cheddar cheese, bacon and green onions and give it a stir to combine.
- Number Five. Serve on buns, croissants, tortillas, etc.